Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BOOM.....McCarthy Positive.

Hybrid View

Banned Foal bathurst bulldog will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glenn McCann
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Frank View Post
    I don't disagree with this, well said.

L.McCarthy has been charged and as yet not even made his defence but the court of public opinion has him hung, drawn and quartered.

At least allow him his defence which he, or any other would be entitled.
    His Lawyers will now be in camera trying to figure out how they can lie their way through this.

now off you go and leave your tooth in the jar for the fairy

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Quote Originally Posted by bathurst bulldog View Post
    His Lawyers will now be in camera trying to figure out how they can lie their way through this.

now off you go and leave your tooth in the jar for the fairy
    Good onya.....
    Now they wont believe in Santa either.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Yes I do have horses with Luke but most importantly I am a believer in justice.

Most of you Luke haters obviously have not done your research on Boldenone.

Firstly and most importantly, it has a VERY long periods within which it remains in a horses system. At least 3 months and up to 9 months. Speak to any vet(I have spoken to 2) or read up on the internet.

How then do you explain the fact that Mach Wiper tested negative 2 weeks either side of the positive reading.??

Secondly, Boldenone is a natural substance which often occurs in stallions. Mach Wiper just happens to be a stallion

Thirdly, the testing for Boldenone is widely recognised as being very difficult and the same horse can have vastly different levels recorded on the same day.

In a nutshell, this is something that you Luke haters need to read up on as i think you will find that the scientific evidence will prove that there is no cheating involved...

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post

Firstly and most importantly, it has a VERY long periods within which it remains in a horses system. At least 3 months and up to 9 months. Speak to any vet(I have spoken to 2) or read up on the internet.

How then do you explain the fact that Mach Wiper tested negative 2 weeks either side of the positive reading.??

Secondly, Boldenone is a natural substance which often occurs in stallions. Mach Wiper just happens to be a stallion

Thirdly, the testing for Boldenone is widely recognised as being very difficult and the same horse can have vastly different levels recorded on the same day.

In a nutshell, this is something that you Luke haters need to read up on as i think you will find that the scientific evidence will prove that there is no cheating involved...
    Yeah TC02 is also a natural substance in horses.......foolish.
    Masking agents are also used.......
    Not to mention IT IS A STEROID AND YOU DONT TAKE YOUR HORSES TO THE RACES IF YOU HAVE USED IT.

He is a cheat and its now official..........................

Member Gelding Lenem will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lenny Bagle

"Justice" appears to be a concept foreign to many of the self proclaimed "experts" posting here !

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden

I know every is excited about this,but be careful, as mightymo has stated Boldernone is a natural substance in stallions. I am sure Luke will have plenty of evidence to support this and will be found to be not guilty.

Member Gelding NormanS will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Norman Schwarz
    Occupation
    Franchise Owner
    Horses
    Love This Dragon, Aussie Melody, Love Th
    I was hoping that the roumor mill had got this one wrong. LM Had (has) the harness world at his feet and was bringing professionalism to NSW that was badly needed. However...

Not sure about this part - (natural substance)
    These would suggest a synthetic version is available.

http://stablemade.com/hproducts/drugs/Equipoise.htm

This was just one of many sites that stated Boldenone Undecylenate is a synthetic. A synthetic actually developed to be an injectable.
    or
    http://www.steroid.com/Equipoise.php
    "Equipoise was actually created while attempting to make a product which would be be a long acting injectable d-bol (Methandrostenolone).

Feel free to correct me if evidence says im wrong
    Last edited by NormanS; 02-13-2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: accuracy

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Norman

I need to correct you!

http://www.losalamitos.com/pdfs/chrb/CHRBAdvisories.pdf

"Threshold levels have been established for testosterone, boldenone, nandrolone, and
    stanzolol. The first three are naturally occurring, also known as endogenous,
    in the horse. Testosterone is present in intact males, gelded males, and
    fillies. Nandrolone and boldenone are naturally occurring in non-gelded
    males"

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Equipoise is the brand name for the steroid hormone boldenone, a product used mostly in cows and horses to improve their lean body mass. Equipoise has a number of uses for bodybuilders and athletes, from stimulating EPO (erythropoietin) production to increase the number of red blood cells (thereby increasing endurance), to gaining muscle mass easily (indirectly by increasing the appetite), to allowing a user to "cut" bodyweight by leaning out the muscle tissue.

In boldenone is an interesting property - it stimulates the release of erythropoietin in the kidneys, which eventually leads to an increase in the number of red blood cells.

Interesting reading........also boldenone is the preferred steroid chosen by the endurance athlete.

Studies done on young horses show that natural levels can not be detected unless injected. Not sure about older horses.

Member Gelding NormanS will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Norman Schwarz
    Occupation
    Franchise Owner
    Horses
    Love This Dragon, Aussie Melody, Love Th
    Have edited (although all the information i can find talks about boldenone Undecylenate being similar to the natural steroid Testosterone), but this paragraph from the same is important and should not be ignored: http://www.losalamitos.com/pdfs/chrb/CHRBAdvisories.pdf

The CHRB’s anabolic steroid regulations are modified from the RMTC model rules,
    which in turn are based on long established international regulations for anabolic steroids.
    Testosterone, nandrolone, and boldenone are endogenous anabolic steroids. Endogenous means
    they occur naturally. The normal levels of these endogenous anabolic steroids have been well
    established in the horses for urine and the regulatory threshold levels for a violation have a wide
    safety margin. Horses that have not been administered anabolic steroids are not in danger of a
    positive. However, boldenone is manufactured as Equipoise®; nandrolone is manufactured as
    Durabolin®; and testosterone is manufactured as generic testosterone.

Also, from the article "Normal Steroid Levels in Racehorses"

http://www.thehorse.com/ViewArticle....#ixzz1mFxE3uyr

Boldenone was not detected in any horses. Moeller noted that any boldenone level is highly suggestive of steroid administration.
    Last edited by NormanS; 02-13-2012 at 11:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread